Connect the stars to create shimmering, colorful constellations, and discover ancient stories about each shape in the sky! For example, let your young artist trace over the Dog constellation (Canis Major) and find Sirius, the brightest star we can see from Earth. Learn how Hercules rose to stardom, and why Cassiopeia might have a twinkle in her eye. You’ll see the sky in a whole new light!
- Scratch and Sketch Constellations is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful, sparkling constellation pictures.
- 20 black-coated scratch-off art board pages: 10 with gold and silver glitter colors beneath, and 10 with multicolored swirls beneath.
- 20 constellation drawings to trace.
- 20 pages with text and extra illustrations.
- 20 extra pages for doodling your own pictures with crayons, pencils, and so on.
- Wooden stylus for drawing.
- Wire-o bound hardcover.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high (16.2 cm wide by 21.6 cm high).
- Recommended for youngsters ages 5 and up.